Tuesday 28 June 2011

My new toy!

Want to share a pic of my new toy. My amazing husband surprised me with the instruction manuel in an envelope, the day before my B-Day. We went immediately to pick it up. That was Sat, today is tues and I haven't really had a chance to do anything yet!. Hopefully today.


It is 4.0 quilt expression from Pfaff. It has the bigger throat space and a ton of amazing features. Also my other machine was a Pfaff so all of those attachments fit on this new one. My favorite feature of the Pfaff machines is the built in IDT, so no walking foot is required. Pretty much the only time I dont have the IDT engaged is when I am freemotion quilting. I find it even helps with piecing or straight sewing of any type.

My sister is visiting for a week and I  taught her to do english paper piecing. Her thing is painting with water colours so her quilt would be a drawn design using fabric hexies as her "paint". That is one thing I love, getting someone thinking in fabric.

Remember to keep your eye out for todays blessings!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment